Rebounding on a trampoline is really an awesome feeling to children as well as adults even. But the kids actually like this tool most as they get full enjoyment jumping on it. As parents, you may love to see your kids having a fun time on it.
But have you ever thought about the safety issue of using a trampoline?
Well. Mind that the trampoline can bring a great disaster to you causing unexpected injury to your adorable kid. Your kids may be victim to lifetime injury falling out the trampoline.
So can’t help taking safety measures to avoid such horrible injury to your kids. And you can easily do it following some effective safety tips.
For you, in this article, I have brought up the most effective and proven safety tips that will ensure your kid’s safety on the trampoline. Let’s check out.
- Do not place the trampoline near the Poles, fences or trees
If you install the trampoline near to any Poles, fences or trees, your kids may hit on it and fall down in case of harsh playing.
So while installing this sports instrument, ensure a safety perimeter 3 meters (at least) around the trampoline. Also make sure that it is away from all types of fences, poles, trees or walls.
- Make sure that stools, ladders, and chairs are far away from the trampoline
Ensure that all types of chairs, ladders, and stools are far away from your trampoline. Because small kids always love to jump on a trampoline.
And if there are stools, chairs, chairs or anything else, your kids may try to climb up the trampoline with their help. This tendency can eventually cause a horrible injury to them.
- Install safety pads
Your kids may be hurt with the springs, steel frame, and hooks of the trampoline if they are left uncovered.
So you should install a good quality safety pad on it to avoid such situation. The safety pad should be in good condition and most importantly appropriately placed.
- Enclose the trampoline with a high safety net
The safety net is, of course, the very essential part that you should consider to have with your trampoline when you are going to purchase it. Because only it can prevent your kids from hitting up with steel frame and springs. Besides the safety net protects the kids from falling out of the trampoline.
- Install your trampoline on the leveled ground
It is very much essential in keeping balance on the trampoline. Your kids may fall down and be injured easily jumping on a trampoline that is installed on an unleveled ground.
Energy absorbing ground like grass, bark wood chip, sand, and springy lawn can be an ideal place for installing a trampoline.
- Make sure that all the springs of the trampoline are in Position as well as bolts are tightened well before let your kids use it.
- Don’t allow your kids to jump too high. They can lose their control if they jump to high and can jump off the trampoline.
- Always remove all life-threatening and sharp Objects from the pockets of the outfit of your kids before jumping.
- Discourage the kids doing Somersaults on it.
- Train your kids to use the ladder of the trampoline while getting out and on the trampoline.
- Check whether there’s an object under the trampoline that can hurt your kids.
- Make a medical check-up of your kids before allowing using the trampoline to know their physical condition that whether they are fit.
- Avoid clothes having drawstrings
- Wear your kids’ appropriate clothes for trampolining
- While your kids are rebounding on the trampoline, he must be under the supervision of an adult person.
- Always monitor how many kids are jumping on the trampoline at the same time. The number should not be more than one.
Trampoline is a great source of fun for your kids, no doubt. It works better for exercise, workouts, and fitness as well.
But at the same time falling off the trampoline can cause a horrible injury to your kids. As a parent, you should be careful about that and obviously ensure your kid’s safety.
Most of the injury that caused for falling out from the trampoline can be avoided simply just following the above-mentioned safety tips. And I think luckily you have got all these safety tips in this article!
It’s your turn now. Bring these tips in your regular practice when you let your kids playing on the trampoline.