Donating to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams is one of kindest thing that you will ever do. This is mainly because these donations have a huge impact when it comes to running the temple. There is no limit as to how much you need to donate. You can either decide to give donations in form of money or even food. One of the most common types of donation is the Cottage donation. This type of donation is made by Cottage Donors and is usually meant for constructing cottages or infrastructure development. A Cottage Donor can decide to donate 1-lakh rupees or more depending on your financial capabilities.
There are two types of Cottage Management System i.e. Through Helpdesk and Through Self-Service.
When using this type of Cottage Management System, the TTD will reach out to you in order to get your personal details. Furthermore, they will also give you the self-declarationform via SMS or Email for verification purposes. You will then be able to see the user credentials through email after verifying your details successfully. Once this is done, you should log into your account using the user credentials and access the self-service facility.
To activate your account using the helpdesk, you will have to contact them on 08772263470. Alternatively, you can use their email address to perform the action. Once you do this, you will be able to activate the cottage donor account.
How to Book Information Cottage Donor Management System in TTD Website
Any Devotee who wants to use the Cottage Donor Management System online will have to make do with the simple guide given below.
- Enter into TTD Seva Online website on your browser as the link for accessing Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams web application. You can decide to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- You will then have to click on “Cottage Donor Management System” once you access the site.
- You will be redirected to a new page from where you will have to enter your login details i.e. Username and Password. Click on “Login” after typing in the login details correctly.
- Fill in all the information correctly in the space set aside for each details. These details include Date, Number of Days, Donor and accompanying members.
- Finally, click on “Redeem” button after accurately filling in all the details.
- You will be able to see the “My Activities” details. You should now go through this information in order to be up to date.
- Log out of your account once you are through with the process. Click on “Log out” button to perform this action with ease.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams website is playing an important role when it comes to serving Devotees of Lord Sri Venkateswara. This is mainly because you can use the site without necessarily having to move out of your car or office. It is for this reason that you find most pilgrims relying this web application to get the services that they need.