The WB Registration website is a West Bengal Government project. This is called e-Registration or e-Nathikaran project of West Bengal Government based on National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). This project is made to deliver the Registration and registration related works and operations to the people of West Bengal by West Bengal Government through online interactions. Every citizen must pay the Stamp Duty and Registration fees when executing any transfer agreement like performing a sale deed between two parties.
In most cases, the stamp duty is usually 4% with the registration fee being 0.5% of the property value. However, this fee tends to vary from state to state. Calculating the Stamp Duty and Registration is not that hard since you can do it manually using the stamp duty calculator. With technological changes, you no longer have to face any difficulty when performing this action since you can do it online.
About Stamp Duty Registration Fee Service in WB Registration
Calculating your Stamp Duty & Registration Fee has now been made easy thanks to the Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue Website, West Bengal. This service is readily available to every resident of West Bengal at any time that you term appropriate. Furthermore, you can perform this action without seeking the help of any person be it a friend, relative or Stamp Duty officer. To use this service, you will need an internet connection together with a device that can access the internet. With these requirements in place, you can calculate your stamp duty and registration fees from the comfort of your house. All you have to do is follow the systematic explanation given below and get the chance to use Stamp Duty & Registration Fee service.
- You will first have to open Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue Website on your browser. To perform this action, enter the Banglarbhumi website on the search tab of your browser. This is regardless of whether you are using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. Press the “Enter” button on your device to initiate the search process.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue Website. Here, click on “Stamp Duty & Registration Fee” option that can be clearly seen from the “Calculators For” menu.
- Next, select the “Transaction Major” from the Stamp Duty & Registration Calculator page.
- Select your “Transaction Minor” from the drop down box set aside for this option.
- You will also have to select your local body.
- Fill in the “Market Value” in the box that is specifically set aside for this information.
- Correctly type in all characters displayed in the captcha image. Alternatively, you can click on “Try New Characters” button to generate a new captcha image.
- Finally, click on the “Display” button after filling in all the details. This action will display the Stamp Duty and Registration in Rs. You will also see the total Service Count details just below your Stamp Duty and Registration fees.
You must remember to make use of a fast internet connection if you are to calculate your stamp duty and registration fees within the shortest time possible. This will help you avoid the stress that sets in when you have to cope with slow surfing speeds especially when you are using borrowed time.